Pages

Friday 4 April 2014

Box culvert construction _Introduction

In my upcoming articles, I will be discussing the construction procedures involved in the building of cast insitu multiple cell box culverts. The following are the samples of culverts works we have done and which will be discussed in later articles.

A two cell box culvert wall reinforcements

Non structural concrete blinding done and ready for slab steel and casting

Concrete pumping using a Putzmeister pump at 60 cu. m per hour

3 comments:

  1. Can nicely write on similar topics! Welcome to here you'll find out how it should look. Equipment Rental

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts Scaffolding Bournemouth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just thought it may be an idea to post incase anyone else was having problems researching but I am a little unsure if I am allowed to put names and addresses on here. Leeds scaffolding

    ReplyDelete